TOP TIPS FOR PARENTS
We also thank you for taking note of the following information:
- Ensure your child arrives at the designated Meeting Points 15 minutes before the beginning of the lesson.
- Ensure your child has a lift pass to attend lessons.
- Ensure your child is suitably dressed with warm ski jacket, salopettes, gloves and hat.
- The use of suncream is especially important as UV rays are particularly high in the mountain sun.
- Ensure your child has a snack and a handkerchief.
- Inform us of any possible health problems of your child.
- Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for children on the slopes.
- ESF will not be held responsible for any damage to equipment or accidents involving injury to any student.
- Any malfunctions in ski lifts or mechanical equipment cannot be attributed to ESF.
- Refunds will not be given for matters outside ESF's control.