OFF piste adventure in Les Menuires
Accompanied by an ESF instructor and guide
Discover off PISTE safely!
See for yourself the hype of off piste skiing and learn the best techniques to maximise your experience and to adapt your skills to whatever the terrain holds. Leave your virgin trails and experience the freedom safely accompanied by our expert mountain guides (holders of the two state patents) and maximise your Les Menuires off piste adventure.
Level required : Classe 4
- Difficulty : 3/5 to 5/5
- Duration : 4 heures
- Vertical metre climb : 200 to 1,000 m
- Off-piste climbs of 15 to 30 minutes
- Safety equipment provided : DVA, shovel, probe, backpack.
- Lift pass obligatory
Outings guaranteed subject to a minimum of participants.
Program subject to change dependent on weather conditions
Our instructors and mountain guides will show you wide open areas, steep slopes, glacier skiing, à la carte program.
- Level : minimum Classe 3
- Security equipment provided
- Option to organise tours over several days
Contact the ESF and an instructor will be put in contact with you to prepare and organise your outing.
- Level prerequisite: Classe 4
- Morning, afternoon or all day
- Safety equipment provided.
You are a good skier and want to safely explore the un-pisted areas.
Off-piste skiing nearby, perfecting technique, awareness of off-piste safety, discovery of the hidden areas of the Belleville Valley.