Master your board and perfect those curves with our adult snowboard course
for all levels
Make fast progress with esf this winter
Lessons are adapted to each level, combining technique and great fun. Join the group for your level to perfect your style and master your board this winter.
Throughout the week, you will progress at your own pace with your instructor. Thanks to their technique and expert eye, they will help you progress quickly to the next level.
Protective equipment recommended:
Helmet, wrist and knee protectors, back and coccyx protectors.
For beginners, helmet and wrist protectors.
ORGANISATION of snowboard lessons
From St Martin, snowboard lessons are available only during the February holidays from 12:30pm to 2:30pm. Snowboard lessons are available throughout the whole season from Les Menuires.
- Level Beginner and Snow 1 : lessons are proposed in the afternoon when the snow conditions are more advantageous for learning
Lessons departing from both La Croisette and Les Bruyeres.
- Levels Snow 2, Snow 3 and Expert : morning lesssons.
Lesson departure points from both La Croisette and Les Bruyères.
6 lessons snowboard Midday
From 12:30pm to 2:30pm, Sunday to Friday
6 midday lessons
- LEVELS: Beginner & Snow 1
- Helmet & wrist protectors required. Knee protectors, dorsal and coccyx recommended
- Meeting Points available: La Croisette, Les Bruyères and Reberty 2000
- Arrive 15 minutes early before the lessons start
Lessons guaranteed subject to a minimum of 5 students
Equipment, lift pass, lunch and insurance not included.