Ready to venture off piste in saint martin?
Safely accompanied with an esf instructor / guide
discover off piste safely
Safety equipment and information provided as part of the introduction to the program.
Level required : Classe 4
- Difficulty : 3/5 to 5/5
- Duration : 4 heures
- Vertical metre climb : 200 to 1,000 m
- Off-piste climbs of 15 to 30 minutes
- Safety equipment provided : DVA, shovel, probe, backpack.
- Lift pass obligatory
Outings guaranteed subject to a minimum of participants.
Program subject to change dependent on weather conditions
Our instructors and mountain guides will show you wide open areas, steep slopes, glacier skiing, à la carte program.
- Level : minimum Classe 3
- Security equipment provided
- Option to organise tours over several days
- Level prerequisite: Classe 4
- Morning, afternoon or all day
- Safety equipment provided.
You have a good ski level and want to safely explore the un-pisted areas.
Off-piste skiing nearby, perfecting technique, awareness of off-piste safety, discovery of the hidden areas of the Belleville Valley