FOR THE EFFICIENT OPERATION OF ESF, WE ASK THAT YOU KINDLY COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Being armed with card or ticket before coming to a lesson or a private course.
- Present to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson the card or ticket for the day and time.
- To report on time to your meeting places (group or individual, delayed minutes are part of the lesson).
- Be equipped with a ski pass for your lesson.
- Be properly equipped and covered.
PLEASE ALSO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Any fraudulent use of a card will lead to its immediate withdrawal.
- No duplicate will be issued in the case of a lost card.
- The ESF do not accept liability for property or personal injury accidents that may incur to students.
- The terms and conditions of ESF disclaims any liability for property or personal accidents that may occur to students. Includes: weather, breakdowns of mechanical lifts or other accidents not attributable to the instructors.
- If lessons are stopped beyond our control, no refund will be given.